5 Tips About ORGANIZATIONS
ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDED WITH THE RIGHT WAY, THERE ARE 5 THESE THINGS:
1. Organizations are moving toward the same vision and goals.
– The vision needs to be clear, and who are you 10 years from now? It takes an indicator and a value that proves that you have achieved your vision.
2. Each task and work has been documented and programmed.
– Each SOP, checklist, guideline and work instruction is clearly and easily understood by everyone in the organization.
3. Everyone is clear with flow of process and report.
– Teams need to be clear and transparent with the work they do, based on the company’s SOP.
4. The organization has the right amount of labor based on the correct calculation method.
Every company knows how many people it takes to avoid unnecessary labor.
5. There are no characteristics of SILO and each employee and department cooperate with each other.
– There is no “you do your job, I do my job”. This has caused a bank overseas, collapsed.
The existence of these five things will prove that the organization is a properly structured organization.