5 Tips For Good Sleep
Hello everyone, today I would like to share with you some sleep tips, great for our body to get fit the next day. It is said that when you sleep poorly, your body must be tired, even if you sleep a little longer than usual.
- Exercise. Exercise during the day makes you tired and easy to sleep. In fact, it is also a good way to deal with the problems of spanking that occur during bedtime.
- Fun routine. Meditation, hot baths or reading a book are ways to get some sleep before going to bed. This routine helps you relieve stress and make you sleep better.
- Calcium intake. Avoid or limit your intake of caffeine for a few hours before going to bed. Instead, drink a cup of milk before going to bed.
- Stay hydrated. Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day even at night. It will cause you a headache and make you sleepy.
- Nap. 1 or 2 times a short nap during the day can actually improve your sleep during pregnancy.