Big Brands Suffer From Covid19
1. Victoria’s Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdraws 4391 stores.
4. Chanel was discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world’s luxury industry has ceased production.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Needless to say about the travel.
11. The founder of AirBnb said that because of pandemic, 12 years of efforts were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even the Starbucks also announced to permanently close their 400 stores.
Under the weight of the new crown pandemic, many giants are facing the crisis of failure.
Five months of pandemic were in debt, and tens of thousands of companies went bankrupt, so the company was seriously replaced.
If your company is still there, and there are no pay cuts or layoffs, please treat your company well.
The second half of 2020, is the challenge of corporate strength.
Source : C&P Media