Brain In Your Heart
Neurocardiology: The Brain in Your Heart
1) Your heart sends more information to the brain than the brain sends to the heart.
2) The neural interactions between your heart and brain are more complex than previously thought.
3) Your intrinsic cardiac nervous system has both short-term and long-term memory functions and can operate independently of central neuronal command.
4) Your heart has its own intelligence that is manifested in having the capacity to process the necessary information about both the human body and the outside world surrounding you, through an “info- energetic code”.
YOUR HEART IS SO POWERFUL, THAT IT COMMANDS YOUR BRAIN.
5) In the long run, these researches may tell us much about what makes each of us a whole person and may suggest techniques that can restore a distressed person to health.
6) Your heart is specifically mentioned no less than 132 times in the Quran, and more that 150 times (linking to your “chest / breast”).