If we all remember, in 2003 we were first diagnosed with the SARS outbreak.
8000 cases and more than 10% died.
2009: H1N1 infection begins
2014: Shocked by the emergence of Polio & Ebola cases
2016: Zika virus
2019: now .. Coronavirus!
Coronavirus is a virus that is naturally spread to animals only. But in the recent outbreak in Wuhan, China, he has been able to spread man to man.
And so far, cases have spread all over China, including Japan & Thailand.
And we have 3 records of deaths.
Be safe, everyone!
Many more traveling in and out of Malaysia. It’s always the airport.
1) Proper sneezing & coughing. Keep your mouth shut every time you sneeze or cough.
2) If the middle is unhealthy, there will be more flu and cough symptoms. Wear a mask every time you go out. Avoid infections in others.
3) Wash your hands.
4) Use hand sanitizer to keep your hands, kids and family clean.
(If I go to the mall, before holding the trolley handle, I will hand wash my kids and my sanitizer with it).
5) Practice healthy eating. Add fruits that are high in Vitamin C: Palm, Oranges, Mangosteen, Berries, Kiwi, Apples.
– the more our bodies are nutritious, the stronger our bodies are.
6) Avoid taking young children to crowded areas.
7) If you or your family members are susceptible to ill health and provide a healthy lifestyle, take supplementation & vitamins to help boost your body’s immunity. Suggestions: Vitamin C & Zinc.
Lets hope that the situation quickly subsides and that the virus is not a trace of Malaysia.